Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Did you know you can receive a copy of your child’s purchase history?

You can receive a 10-day purchase history by logging into your EZPay account and clicking on your student's name.  

What happens if my child forgets his or her lunch money?

Students who forget their lunch money will be able to charge up to $12.00 at the ECS and Elementary Schools and $13.00 at all Secondary Schools.  Once a student reaches the charge limit, he/she will be given an alternative meal of Cheese sandwich, fruit, vegetable and milk until the charges are paid off. 

Do families have to complete a free and reduced price meal application each year?

Yes. The federal guidelines require a new application each year. Students who qualify for free meals through direct certification will not have to complete an application. You will receive a notification through the mail of your approved status. Click here for more information about free and reduced meal options.

Do families have to complete a separate free and reduced meal application for each Child?

No, only one application is needed per household. However, the family must include all of the children in their household (regardless of if they attend Lakota Schools) on the application and indicate the schools they attend. If a family has any questions, please call or visit the Child Nutrition office.

Can families phone, fax or email the meal application to Child Nutrition?

Meal applications can be filled out online at or by contacting Child Nutrition at 644-1163. You may also visit our office at 6947 Yankee Road, Liberty Twp., 45044.

How do I apply for a refund or funds transfer in my child's lunch account?

Families are invited to request a refund or transfer of funds for their school lunch account at any time. Click here to access and complete the required form.